Husky Connection Jan. 29th-Feb.2nd
Here is a look at what is happening this week:
Feb. 1st: Student of the month assembly, 9:30 a.m
Feb. 6th: 4th Grade Music Concert, 7:00 p.m
Feb. 7th-9th: 5th Graders Trip to Camp Seymour
Feb. 16th: Mornings with McGeeney 9:30
ATTENTION 5TH GRADE FAMILIES…..
Make your 5th grader’s yearbook and end of year 5th grade slide show special for them by sending in a baby picture to be included in the yearbook and slide show. You have two ways to submit your photos:
- Send in a baby picture that clearly shows your child’s face (no bigger than 4×6) and label the back with your child’s name and teacher’s name, place in a Ziploc bag and return to your child’s teacher. Try to send in photos with your child pictured by themselves (alone) if possible.
- Submit the photo via email attachment (JPEG only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Same size requirements as above. Include the name of student and teacher’s name. Put BABY PICTURE in the subject line.
Send in one picture only. Your child’s picture will be returned to you. Please send in or email picture by Friday, February 16th in order to be included in the yearbook and end of year slide show. If you have any questions, please contact Dana Flynn at email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing all of those adorable 5th grade babies!
- Coding with Kids will be holding a coding class for elementary students at Crescent Heights. K-2 is Wednesdays, and grades 3-5 is Thursdays. Many spaces available! Please sign-up at: codingwithkids.com
- Volunteers are needed for the Tacoma School Levy Phone Bank. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a time slot for either Jan. 29th or Feb. 6th. 4:30-6:00 p.m or 6:00-7:30 p.m at the Graduate Tacoma Office, 919 South 9th St. Tacoma, 98405.
- Metro Parks Elementary Sports Program: It’s time to register for Flag Football and Volleyball. CHE has forms in the office or click below to print forms. Please turn your registration in to Metro Parks by Feb. 5th. Metro Parks Sports Program