What a great day it was yesterday! We spent the day dancing with our friends to celebrate all of our hard work and ultimately our SUCCESS on our Dance-A-Thon Fundraiser! Yep, you read it right – we have MET our fundraising goal of $20,000!!!! THANK YOU FAMILIES!!
Our fundraiser site will remain open through the weekend and shut down at 11:59 PM on Monday, Nov 20th. We know that there are a few kiddos really close to meeting that Superstar goal of $200. (We have 39 kids at Superstar status already. WOW!!) A couple of notes:
– Donations must be received by 11:59 PM on Nov 20th in order to count for both the individual prizes (Noise putty, keychain and fidget spinners) and the top 6 prizes, as well as to qualify for the Blitz Superstar Party.
– While we have this deadline for prize consideration, we accept contributions ANYTIME throughout the year! So if you’re planning on seeing family over Thanksgiving break and were meaning to ask them for contributions, we welcome you to do so and you can turn in money anytime; those funds just won’t count towards the prize giveaways.
– We will be doing a final audit of our records to make sure that all of the kids have received their prizes (it’s a manual process to monitor contributions and we apologize if we missed anyone! We are out of a couple of the prizes so they’re on order and may not be delivered until after the Thanksgiving break.
– We will be tallying up the last minute donations and will reveal our final final total at our December 7th Assembly (with some help from our mascot Blitz!)
– If you are in need of an official receipt on PTA letterhead for your employer match, please contact us at email@example.com. Boeing matches your contribution at 100% as do many other local employers!
We are deeply grateful for the support of so many Crescent Heights families, especially our Superstars that really went above and beyond in their efforts. Your generosity benefits not just your child, but every student at Crescent Heights and ensures that all students benefit from the programs and enrichment opportunities that the PTA offers.
Here are a few photos of the fun from yesterday’s dance. A special thank you goes out to our Dance-A-Thon Sponsor Jazzercise, and Kimberly DeMile and Nicol Askew who led our kiddos through their dancing. It was a long and loud day and we really appreciate your support!!