Hospitality Lunch this Friday – we need your help!
This Friday, April 17th, marks our last “Potluck” style Hospitality luncheon of the year. Hospitality luncheons are provided by parent volunteers for our amazing CHE teachers and staff.
This month, we are having a “Happy Hour” theme (appetizers and Tapas style meal). We are quite low on contributions for this event – please see the list below for items that are needed and email Kimberly Syverson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to provide something for this meal.
We are looking for hot appetizers, a meat & cheese tray, and bread/crostini in particular!
Here is what we have so far, and what other slots we need filled:
1. Meatballs – Tricia Hocking
1. Strawberry Balsamic Green Salad – Kimberly Syverson
2. Caprese Salad – Jada Albin
3. Black bean and Corn Salsa, Hummus and Tazitki dips- Meryl Newman
1. Crackers – Donna Luinstra
1. Brownies – Jodie Cottrill
2. Banana Squares – Lori Reed
1. 2 packs Bottled Water (Costco) – Morgan Meyers
2. Sodas – Elizabeth Nedved
All items provided will need to be in the teacher’s lounge by 10:30 AM on Friday, April 17th. If you need to make other arrangements prior to Friday, please connect with Kimberly.
Please be sure to label your serving dishes with your name. We will wash them and leave them in the lounge for you to pick up.
We REALLY appreciate your help and contributions to this luncheon.
Questions or to sign up? Please contact Kimberly Syverson, email@example.com