- Husky Connection for February 12th-16th
Here is a look at what is happening this week:
Feb. 12th: Pennies for Patients Kick-off Assembly, 9:30 a.m
Feb. 15th: 2nd Grade Field Trip to Tacoma Musical Playhouse, 9:15 a.m to 12:30 p.m
Feb. 16th: One Book Ivan’s Family Assembly, 9:30 a.m
Feb. 16th: Skate Night at Pattison’s West, 5 – 7 PM. $6 per student (not a drop off event)
Feb. 19th: No School, President’s Day
Feb 21: Paint Night at Crescent Heights! Free to CHE students and a parent. Must sign up here to reserve a spot: www.chepaintnight.eventbrite.com
Feb. 23rd: Mornings with McGeeney 9:00 a.m Instructional Room *please note the date change*
Feb. 27th: Class Picture Day
Mar. 1st: Student of the Month Assembly, 9:15 a.m
Mar. 1st : One Book Night, 6:30 p.m
Mar. 2nd: One Book Theatrical Performance, 9:30 a.m
- Yearbook Ordering: Orders are due March 16th. Order online at YBPAY.LIFETOUCH.COM and use id code 13044518
- Last Call: Carnival Coordinator needed. Each year, Crescent Heights PTA hosts a year-end carnival to celebrate the end of the school year. We are in need of a parent who is willing to coordinate all aspects of the carnival: securing rental vendors, entertainment vendors, soliciting and coordinating volunteers, coordinating food, decorations, admissions, etc. If we are unable to get a coordinator for this committee, we will need to cancel the carnival and move forward with a less labor-intensive plan. Please email email@example.com by Friday, Feb 16th if you are interested in taking on this project.
- ATTENTION 5TH GRADE FAMILIES…..
- Make your 5th grader’s yearbook and end of year 5th grade slide show special for them by sending in a baby picture to be included in the yearbook and slide show. You have two ways to submit your photos:
- Send in a baby picture that clearly shows your child’s face (no bigger than 4×6) and label the back with your child’s name and teacher’s name, place in a Ziploc bag and return to your child’s teacher. Try to send in photos with your child pictured by themselves (alone) if possible.
- Submit the photo via email attachment (JPEG only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Same size requirements as above. Include the name of student and teacher’s name. Put BABY PICTURE in the subject line.
- Send in one picture only. Your child’s picture will be returned to you. Please send in or email picture by Friday, February 16th in order to be included in the yearbook and end of year slide show. If you have any questions, please contact Dana Flynn at email@example.com.
- N.E Tacoma Elementary is hosting a Basketball Drills, Skills & Mindfulness Night on Feb. 23rd from 6:00-8:00 p.m for boys and girls grades 3-5. Please remit your R.S.V.P slips to Ms. Kelly or email firstname.lastname@example.org.