Husky Connection May 15th-19th
Husky Connection for May 15th-19th
A view of the week:
Jump Rope for Heart is happening! Students will jump during their scheduled P.E time. Packets are due May 25th.
Marathon this week! Tuesday, Wednesday AND Thursday. Volunteers are needed, please sign up here ! If your child is running or walking extra laps outside of school; record their mileage on marathon forms and turn them into the office with a parent signature. Morgan will add the distance to their running logs.
Wed. May 17th: 5th Grade Parent meeting, 5:30 PM in the library. Meet Meeker’s Principal for a presentation about your student’s transition to middle school! This is a great opportunity for small group discussion with your new Principal!
Thurs. May 25th: Trampoline Nation Family Night 4:00-9:00 p.m
Thurs. May 25th: 5th Grade Science Fair 5:00-7:00 p.m
Mon. May 29th: No school, Memorial Day
State Testing: A reminder that testing is taking place the month of May for 3rd, 4th and 5th graders. Please aim to have your child well rested, and on time to school. Preferably scheduling outside appointments not in the testing window. Check with individual teachers for days and times of testing.
Save the Dates:
- Thurs. June 1: Annual school BBQ
- Fri. June 2nd: All school carnival 6:00-8:00
- June 5th-9th: ASB Spirit Week
- Tues. June 6th : 4th Grade Social Studies Fair, 6:00-7:00 p.m
- Thur. June 8th: Student of the Month Assembly 9:30 a.m and PTA Year-End Dinner, Center at Norpoint, 6:00 PM.
- Mon. June 12th: Volunteer appreciation assembly 9:30
- Tues. June 13: Field Day
- Fri. June 16: 5th Grade Celebration Assembly 9:30-10:30
- Mon. June 19: Talent Show 9:30, Last Day of School (12:15 Dismissal)