Good evening CHE Families!
Here is a look at what is coming up this week:
- 11.13 Reflections entries are due
- 11.14 2nd Grade Music Concert, 7:00 p.m
- 11.15 Picture Re-Takes
- 11.17 Dance-A-Thon and PTA Hosted Luncheon for CHE Staff
Nov 13: Reflections entries are due! Please be sure to follow the posted rules and guidelines for each category! Receive a $5 Menchies gift card when you turn in your submission!
Nov 17: Hospitality luncheon for staff. Please sign up to bring an item for the potluck: sign-up genius.com
Nov 17: Dance-A-Thon day! Come and dance with your child:
9:45 – 10:15: 4th Grade
10:20 – 10:50: 1st Grade
11:30 – 12:00: 5th Grade
12:15 – 12:45: 3rd Grade
1:20 – 1:50: 2nd Grade
2:00 – 2:30: Kindergarten
Our Dance-A-Thon website will stay open through midnight on Monday, November 20th – so do that one last push for donations from friends and family!
SAVE THE DATE!-
Parents Night Out/Kids Night In, Thurs. November 30th 5:30-8:30 p.m $15 per CHE student. Hosted by CHE staff. More information coming home soon.
NE Tacoma Healthy Kids Coalition CHALLENGE!
Many parents have asked how they can help with this program. We’ve created a link where you can sign up to help to transport food bags from Browns Point to CHE (or deliver to the other schools, if you can!) or volunteer to pack the food bags. Check out that sign up here. But – What we are most in need of is FOOD. We can’t pack bags if we don’t have anything to pack in them. SO – we’ve created a challenge for November! We’re asking each grade to work together, and for each student to bring one item from the food list. Here’s what each grade level should bring:
Kindergarten: Fruit Snacks
1st Grade: Juice Boxes
2nd Grade: Small Boxes of Cereal (individual serving size)
3rd Grade: Oameal Packets (individual servings)
4th Grade: Entrée Items (Mac & Cheese Easy Cups, Chef Boyardee Cups, Cup O Noodles or Hamburger Helper Microwave Single Cups)
5th Grade: Crackers or chips (individual servings)
Bring in your donations anytime through November 30th and let’s help out this community program!
THANK You for your support!
- 11.22-24 No School, Thanksgiving Holiday
- 11.30 Parents Night Out/Students Night In 5:30-8:30 p.m
- 12.1 No School, End of Trimester
- Dec 6 – 8: Fall PTA Book Fair. Help is needed to set up, sell, and take down the book fair. Please sign up here: sign-up genius.
- Sign up now for golf and basketball! Registration forms are available at the Center at Norpoint, CHE office, or online right here. Volunteer coaches are needed.
- Whole Child Access Pass is your pathway to special pricing and promotions. Every Tacoma Public School Student is eligible free of charge. More info here.
- Meeker Holiday Bazaar is THIS Saturday, November 18th from 10:00-4:00.Come out and support some of our CHE alumni student ambassadors on their exchange trip to New Zealand. Find the event here.