Husky Connection Nov. 20th-24th
We want to thank every parent, teacher, student, PTA member, grandparent, etc. You all made it possible to achieve our fundraiser goal of $20,000! Our donation website will remain open until 11:59 PM tomorrow, Monday November 20th. Those last minute donations will count towards your individual prizes, top six earner rankings, and the Blitz Party!
Here is a look at what is happening this week:
- 11.22-24 No School, Thanksgiving Holiday
- 11.30 Parents Night Out/Students Night In 5:30-8:30 p.m-(fliers coming home before Thanksgiving Break)
- 12.1 No School, End of Trimester
- 12.4 Health Screenings
- 12.5 Fifth Grade Music Concert 7:00 p.m
- 12.6-8th Early Dismissal at 12:15, Fall Conferences
- Dec 6 – 8: Fall PTA Book Fair. Help is needed to set up, sell, and take down the book fair. Please sign up here: sign-up genius.
- 12.15 Free Dress
Reminders and Announcements:
We are opening up our spirit wear sales one final time for this school year. If you missed out on getting your child a Husky sweatshirt or 5th Grade Sweatshirt, you can order one now by visiting www.pugetsoundscreenprinting.com. Click on Crescent Heights Elementary. Orders will be delivered and distributed on December 13th.
NE Tacoma Healthy Kids Coalition CHALLENGE: Check out the sign up here to see how you can help!
If your child comes home in a change of clothes from the health room; please wash and return them so we can keep accommodating more students. Thank you!
Reminders about before-school arrival:
- Students who are eating breakfast at school may enter the cafeteria at 8:35. If students are not eating at school they are to line up outside of the lower breezeway. All students except for kindergartners enter through the breezeway, not the main doors.
- Kindergarteners line up on the small playground outside of Ms. Sharp and Mrs. Rice’s classrooms.
- Doors will open at 8:45.
- Parent drop off is in the upper parking lot only. Lower parking is for bus and staff parking.
- Our 1st bell is at 8:55 a.m, students will be marked tardy after the 2nd bell of 9:00 a.m.
- All visitors must sign in at the main office and wear a visitor pass.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- Bottoms: pants,shorts, skirts, skorts, jumpers, dresses are to be solid in navy or tan/khaki
- Shirts: solid in navy, white or forest green
- Please remember as it gets colder, students are allowed to wear long sleeves under their uniform shirts; however they must be uniform color.
- If you are in need of any extra uniform items, check the pta donations at the bottom of the stairs.
- Sign up now for golf and basketball! Registration forms are available at the Center at Norpoint, CHE office, or online right here. Volunteer coaches are needed.
- Whole Child Access Pass is your pathway to special pricing and promotions. Every Tacoma Public School Student is eligible free of charge. More info here.
- Tacoma Public School District Classified Job Fair at Meeker Library Wed. Nov 29th 2:00-6:00 p.m