Husky Connection November 27th-December 1st
Husky Connection for Nov. 27th-Dec. 1st
Here is a look at what is happening this week:
- CHE Giving Tree: We have some families in our school that are in need of some support during the holidays. Please consider picking up a tag from our tree in the main office and purchasing a gift. The unwrapped gift may be dropped off in the office until Dec. 11th. From there our school counselors Miss Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mrs. Prante (email@example.com) will take care of the rest. Thank you!
- 11.30 Parents Night Out/Students Night In 5:30-8:30 p.m. Bring a food donation at admission and receive a $1 off the entry fee!
- 12.1 No School, End of Trimester
- 12.1 Last day to order spirit wear. You can order by visiting www.pugetsoundscreenprinting.com. Click on Crescent Heights Elementary. Orders will be delivered and distributed on December 13th.
- 12.4 Health Screenings
- 12.5 Fifth Grade Music Concert 7:00 p.m
- 12.6-8th Early Dismissal at 12:15, Fall Conferences
- Dec 6 – 8: Fall PTA Book Fair. Help is needed to set up, sell, and take down the book fair. Please sign up here: sign-up genius.
- 12.15 Free Dress
- Winter Break begins Dec. 18th and school resumes on Jan. 2nd
Reminders and Announcements:
NE Tacoma Healthy Kids Coalition CHALLENGE: Check out the sign up here to see how you can help!
If your child comes home in a change of clothes from the health room; please wash and return them so we can keep accommodating more students. Thank you!
Reminders about before-school arrival:
- Students who are eating breakfast at school may enter the cafeteria at 8:35. If students are not eating at school they are to line up outside of the lower breezeway. All students except for kindergartners enter through the breezeway, not the main doors.
- Kindergarteners line up on the small playground outside of Ms. Sharp and Mrs. Rice’s classrooms.
- Doors will open at 8:45.
- Parent drop off is in the upper parking lot only. Lower parking is for bus and staff parking.
- Our 1st bell is at 8:55 a.m, students will be marked tardy after the 2nd bell of 9:00 a.m.
- All visitors must sign in at the main office and wear a visitor pass.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- Bottoms: pants,shorts, skirts, skorts, jumpers, dresses are to be solid in navy or tan/khaki
- Shirts: solid in navy, white or forest green
- Please remember as it gets colder, students are allowed to wear long sleeves under their uniform shirts; however they must be uniform color.
- If you are in need of any extra uniform items, check the pta donations at the bottom of the stairs.
- Sign up now for golf and basketball! Registration forms are available at the Center at Norpoint, CHE office, or online right here. Volunteer coaches are needed.
- Whole Child Access Pass is your pathway to special pricing and promotions. Every Tacoma Public School Student is eligible free of charge. More info here.
- Tacoma Public School District Classified Job Fair at Meeker Library Wed. Nov 29th 2:00-6:00 p.m
- Tacoma Tigers Lacrosse Boys and Girls 3rd-8th grades information night. Wed. Nov. 29th 6:00-8:00 p.m at the Stadium High School Theater.