Husky Connection for the week of Oct. 9-13th
Good Evening Crescent Heights Families!
Take a look at what is happening this week:
- 10.11 Picture Day, “Free Dress”
(volunteers needed, please email Rhonda in the office at email@example.com for a time slot. You will receive a complimentary picture packet for helping.)
- 10.12 Mornings with McGeeney, 9:00 a.m
Think Kindness Challenge Results: We are happy to announce that our Crescent Heights students performed 3,456 acts of kindness during our 15 day challenge! We also raised $577.87 for the American Red Cross to help with Hurricane Relief efforts! Way to go Huskies! Keep being kind and thinking of others; let’s keep this momentum going all year long!
NE Tacoma Healthy Kids Coalition: We are looking for a volunteer that could help distribute lunch packs to teachers on Thursday afternoons or Friday mornings. We estimate the task will take less than a half hour each week. We’d love to have someone who could commit to this on an ongoing basis. If you can help, please email our counselor, Jaimie Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10.16 Kindergarten Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
- 10.17 First Grade Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
- 10.20 Free Dress
- 10.20 Popcorn Friday
- 10.26 No School for Kindergarten Only, Data Day
- 10.26 Harvest Dance 6:00-8:00 p.m
- 10.27 No school, District Data Day