Husky Connection September 19th-23rd
Sept 19 – 23
Thursday: Sept 22nd: RSVPs due for PTA Meet & Greet. See below for more details.
Friday, September 23rd: Spirit Wear orders are due!
To order Online:
· Go to www.huskyspiritwear.djimprints.com.
· Click the “log in” button in the right hand corner to log in or there is also the option to “register” for first time users.
· You create the username.
If you cannot purchase online:
· Return the paper order form (found in the white envelope included with the PTA materials you received at ice cream social or that went home the first day of school). Extra forms can be found at the front office.
· Clearly mark style of spirit wear and size along with any personalization.
· Name and phone # should be included on the form in case the PTA has questions.
· Checks are made payable to “CHEPTA” and placed in the PTA drop box by the office or sent into teachers.
Questions about sizing? Samples are at the front office.
Tuesday, Sept 27: PTA Kickoff Meeting / Meet & Greet. This is a drop-in, open house style event. Appetizers and refreshments will be served. Childcare is available at the Center at Norpoint. The cost is $8.00 per child. Age range is 6 weeks through 7 years old.
Wednesday, Sept 28th: Box Tops are due!
Please send in your completed Box Tops Count Sheet with your child’s name and teacher written on it. If you need additional count sheets, you can find them here.
We really appreciate you taking the time to tape your box tops to this form as it is now the required way to submit them for redemption. Please, no staples!
September is the only month that students are eligible for individual awards for their box tops! So fill up those sheets and send them in.
Friday, Sept 30: Popcorn Friday & Free Dress Day
Have a fantastic week!