Ice Cream Social – What you need to know!
We are looking forward to our upcoming Ice Cream Social this Thursday, Sept 1 from 5 – 7 PM. Here are a few things to know about Thursday’s activities:
- Please bring your $40 supply fee and give it to your child’s teacher. They can accept cash or checks.
- Pick up your PTA Back to School packet from your child’s desk – jam packed with important information for the upcoming school year.
- The PTA will be holding a used uniform sale and buyback! So if you have clean, gently used uniforms that you’d like to sell back to the PTA, bring them with you!
- Ice cream, ice cream and more ice cream! We are packed to the lid of our freezer with cool treats for all kids (and parents too!)
- The Ice Cream social is our main PTA Membership drive for the year! PTA Membership is extra sweet this year – Our PTA is the only PTA in the STATE offering our members an exclusive perk for signing up to be a member….swing by the membership table to sign up and find out more. Membership is only $10 for the year and scores you our exclusive member benefit, along with dozens of other discounts and benefits from businesses both local, state and national. Won’t you get involved and join us in making the 2016/2017 school year the best yet? Our goal is to have 100% membership – one membership for every child in our school! Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles….ANYONE can be a PTA member!
- PTA committee information: Looking to become more involved with the PTA? We have information on all of the various programs, committees and activities that the PTA brings to the students of Crescent Heights. Stop by, check it out, and ask questions! We LOVE volunteers! Want to help just a little, or a lot? We have a job for you!
- RAFFLE BASKETS! For just $5, purchase a ticket to enter the raffle to win one of our amazing raffle baskets! Proceeds go straight to our fundraising bottom line. We’ve worked hard to put together some really cool baskets for a variety of interests…stop by and check it out! A little sneak peek is provided for you below 🙂
We can’t wait to see all of you on Thursday night from 5- 7. We invite you to join us in welcoming our new staff to Crescent Heights and kicking off the new school year!