It’s Here! Carnival Day!
It’s finally here! Carnival Day!!
The sun is shining and it’s going to be a great day for Carnival!
All CHE students and their families are invited to our PTA Carnival! Here’s a few reminders:
– Doors open at 6:00 PM at the lower courtyard.
– Admission is $8.00 per child (adults are free!)
– Food will be offered: Hot Dog or Slice of pizza, chips & a drink are $3.50. Add a second entree for just $1.50 more!
– Krispy Kreme donuts: $1.00 each or a dozen for $10.00
– Popcorn/Cracker Jacks: $1.00 per bag
– Payment methods: We can take cash, checks or CREDIT CARDS! Yippee! We will be accepting credit cards at both admissions and the food line.
– Gibson’s Frozen Yogurt truck will be on hand. Fill a cup with Fro-Yo and toppings for just $5 or $7, depending on how hungry you are! Gibson’s accepts cash or credit cards.
– Jamba Juice will also be here with smoothies! Cool down with a fresh fruit smoothie for just $2.00. Cash only!
– Photo Booth: Get Instant print photos with your friends! NO CHARGE!
– Cake Walk: If you signed up to bring cupcakes for the cake walk – please drop them off in the staff lounge by 6:00 pm.
– Pie Eating: If your child signed up to be in the pie eating contest, PLEASE, have them to the stage 5 minutes before their scheduled start time. Notes are going home with those kids today to remind you of their assigned time.
– Lost & Found: PLEASE, look through the ENORMOUS pile of Lost & Found and take your child’s items home!
– SUNSCREEN! It’s going to be a scorcher – you may wish to lather your kiddo up to protect them from the sun.
Most importantly – we hope that you all have a GREAT time! We have lots of games and fun activities planned! And a HUGE thank you to all of you that have signed up to volunteer ~ we truly could not pull off an event of this size without many, many helping hands. THANK YOU!!