PTA Meeting TONIGHT!
REMINDER: PTA Meeting TONIGHT – Tuesday, May 8th (7 to 8pm) in the library.
**Childcare Provided for elementary aged kiddos in the Gym.**
Why Come to a PTA Meeting?
- Stay Informed – get updates from PTA and Mr. McGeeney
- We need a Quorum to vote in the 2018-19 PTA officers
- We are voting on our PTA 2018-19 Budget
- Ask Questions during the meeting or before/after the meeting if that is more comfortable
- If you have questions for Mr. McGeeney or the PTA, you can even send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time and we can make sure someone on the board or Sean answers them. Depending on the question, sometimes it is nice to have questions ahead of time so we can give more thorough answers.
- Find out about ways you can help! We are trying to break up tasks into smaller chunks…even things you can do from home.
- We will be talking about possibilities for the Fall Fundraiser – We need your input
- Have your voice heard. This is your chance to not only ask questions, but give your opinions, share your ideas and get involved.
- Hear Committee Updates. We have various committees such as Carnival, Marathon, 5th Grade Party, Security, Hospitality, Box Tops, Yearbook, Spirit Wear, etc. At each meeting, we have people from the committees give an update or someone on the PTA Board does. You may learn about programs we have that you didn’t even know about!
- You could win a Starbucks Gift Card 🙂. We raffle off several $5 gift cards just for fun. And if you have never been to a PTA meeting, bring a friend and/or this is your first PTA meeting this school year you will receive an extra raffle ticket for the drawing!