Crescent Heights PTA 10.9.57
2019 – 2020 Membership
What Membership Is:
- Sign of support for the students and staff at Crescent Heights Elementary
- It’s our legislative voice!
- Helps provide funds for both inside and outside the classroom
What It Is Not:
- Volunteerism – CHE PTA welcomes volunteer help, but membership does not mean you have to volunteer at all!
- PTA Meetings – The meetings are great, but you do not have to attend if you are a member.
Membership Goal 2019 – 2020:Achieve 100% membership and 100% Staff Membership!
- $20 for two people (parents, grandparents, family, friends)
- $12 for an individual membership
- Hundreds of dollars in discounts for local and national partners, including Silverwood, Great Wolf Lodge, Key Arena, car rentals, and more!
Did you know that PTA helps to funds the following programs?
- Scholastic News for every child
- Field Day
- 5th Grade Camp & EOY Party
- Whole Child program support
- Field Trips
- One Book and other art programs
- Family Nights
Return form with payment (cash or check payable to CHE PTA) to the Crescent Heights main office, or mail to:
Click for Printer Friendly Membership Form 2019-2020
CHE PTA Membership
4110 Nassau Ave NE
Tacoma, WA 98422
CHEPTA will accept credit card payments at some events, such as:
- 9/19/2019 PTA Meeting
- Harvest Dance on 10/25/2019
Questions about Membership? Email the PTA Executive Board at: email@example.com.
- Crescent Heights Elementary PTA Is a non-profit and all donations are tax-deductible.
- Your cancelled check is your receipt.
- PHE PTA 10.9.57 is a proud affiliate of the Washington State PTA and National PTA