Books for Birthdays:
Make your child’s birthday extra special and help our library grow, by donating a new book to the CHE library. Your child will make a selection from list of books that has been specifically chosen by Mrs. Fay, our librarian. Your child will get to be the first to check the book out, and will get a special photo taken of them with the book that they are donating to our library! The book will include a bookplate with your child’s name, birthday, and the year the book was donated. This is a wonderful way to show your child the value you place on reading and education. Leave a legacy by donating a book to our library!
Kindergarten – Second grade students may choose books from this wish list.
3rd – 5th grade students may choose books from this wish list.
Please be sure to follow these guidelines:
– You may only choose from books pre-loaded on our wish list. Please do not order/send any other books.
– We have only loaded hardcover books on this list. Please ensure the version of the title you select is hardcover. We will not be able to accept any paperback books.
– Some titles will give you the option to “See all buying options”. You MUST select a NEW and HARDCOVER version of the book. No used, or paperback versions will be accepted.
– CHE’s address will automatically show up as a shipping option. Please have your book delivered directly to the school.
– All books on our wish list ship free with Amazon Prime.
– After you have placed your order, please fill out and return the attached form with your child.
Thank you for your support of the Books for Birthdays program!