Welcome back to school!
Welcome back Crescent Heights Families!
We hope everyone is as excited as we are to see those smiling faces tomorrow morning.
As you are packing backpacks, lunches and getting all set for tomorrow, we wanted to share a few thoughts and reminders:
- Parents are welcome in the gym (tomorrow only) until students are dismissed to class at 8:53. We ask that you say your good-byes and take photos in the gym and then exit through the breezeway.
- With temperatures predicted to be hot; students are welcome to wear uniform shorts that are khaki or navy with a uniform collared shirt (White, navy or forest green).
- The air quality is expected to be moderate tomorrow. We will be providing indoor recess accommodations for those that are sensitive to air pollution. (asthma, respiratory infections, etc.) Please write a note to your child’s homeroom teacher if indoor recess should include your child.
- Curriculum Night, Thurs. Sept 14th, 5:30-7:00 p.m
- Kindness Assembly, Tues. Sept 19th 9:30 a.m
We will see 1st through 5th graders tomorrow and kinders start on Monday!