2/7/2021 – 2/13/2021
Call for Volunteers!
Come learn more about your PTA! We are in need of 2 PTA members to serve on a financial review committee. The mid-year review takes about 2 hours and can be scheduled based on volunteers’ availability. This is a virtual volunteer opportunity.
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by February 12th.
Virtual Show and Tell: Pets!
Show us your pets and tell us something about them!
- Does your hamster run on his wheel while you’re doing P.E.?
- Have a lazy iguana who sits on your desk while you grow your brain?
- Dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, horses, etc. – we want to see them all!
- Take a pic of you and your pet and share them with us!
Post your photos to CHE PTA Facebook on Wednesday, 2/10/21 or e-mail them to email@example.com and we can post them for you!
Virtual Valentine’s Dance:
February 11th, 6pm
Roses are red, violets are blue, come dance and play games with us, we can’t wait to see you! We had so much fun at our Harvest Dance in October that we decided we needed another virtual dance. Come join us! Zoom https://zoom.us/j/96046877083.
Yearbook Information: CHE and CHE TOL Families!
Victoria Robben is the yearbook editor for CHE this is and is working hard to ensure for the best yearbook memories as possible during this unconventional year!
Submit a headshot of your student for the 2020/2021 school photo by 2/28/2021.
- The photo should be taken against a plain background.
- Include your student’s head and shoulders only.
- Take the photo with natural light (no flash) .
- Submit the highest resolution possible.
- Send photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your student’s full name and grade.
Participate in virtual events ( Spirit Days, Virtual Show & Tell, etc.) promoted on:
- CHE PTA Facebook page
- Husky Connection
The yearbook committee will be pulling photos from these posts to be used in the yearbook.
If you aren’t comfortable posting photos on Facebook, you can e-mail them directly to email@example.com.
To purchase a yearbook:
Have an amazing week!