2/14/2021 – 2/20/2021
Yearbook Information: CHE and CHE TOL Families!
Victoria Robben is the yearbook editor for CHE this is and is working hard to ensure for the best yearbook memories as possible during this unconventional year!
Submit a headshot of your student for the 2020/2021 school photo by 2/28/2021.
- The photo should be taken against a plain background.
- Include your student’s head and shoulders only.
- Take the photo with natural light (no flash) .
- Submit the highest resolution possible.
- Send photo to: email@example.com.
- Include your student’s full name and grade.
Participate in virtual events ( Spirit Days, Virtual Show & Tell, etc.) promoted on:
- CHE PTA Facebook page
- Husky Connection
The yearbook committee will be pulling photos from these posts to be used in the yearbook.
If you aren’t comfortable posting photos on Facebook, you can e-mail them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To purchase a yearbook:
Don’t forget to order your Spirit Wear!
|February 1st – March 15th||March 22nd|
|March 15th – April 30th||May 10th – LAST BIG ORDER|
|Families may order after 5/10/21||Families pay for shipping|
Have an amazing week!